Joseph S. Grimaud is a third generation St. Louis dentist with
more than 22 years of experience. Dr. Grimaud's family has been
providing dental care to patients of all ages since 1912. Dr.
Grimaud attended St. Mary's High School and earned his
undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri St. Louis. He
received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University
of Missouri Kansas City in 1985.
Dr. Grimaud is a member of the
following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Missouri Dental Association
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society
- Missouri Emergency Response
- American Society of Forensic
Visit our offices today and meet
Dr. Grimaud and his team. You will feel so comfortable, you will
forget where you are!